- Introduction to Agile Usability: User Experience Activities on Agile Development Projects
"This article presents a coherent strategy for bringing usability practices into agile project, summarizing Chapter 4 of Maturing Usability: Quality in Software, Interaction, and Value. User experience (UEX) and agile practitioners need to learn about and respect each other’s philosophies and techniques, and then actively find ways to work together. This requires both communities to make minor changes to the way that they work, but if they choose to make these changes I suspect that their work products will be much better for it."
- Agile + UX: six strategies for more agile user experience | Thinking and Making
"Six ways to be more agile and better integrate user experience and information architecture into agile development teams."
- Agile Development Projects and Usability | Jakob Nielsen’s Alertbox
"Agile methods aim to overcome usability barriers in traditional development, but pose new threats to user experience quality. By modifying Agile approaches, however, many companies have realized the benefits without the pain."
- Agile User Experience Projects | Jakob Nielsen’s Alertbox
"Agile projects aren't yet fully user-driven, but new research shows that developers are actually more bullish on key user experience issues than UX people themselves."
- Twelve emerging best practice for adding user experience work to agile software development | AgileProductDesign
"If you're a user experience professional, you will need to adapt your current practice to work within an Agile value system and lifecycle. The sooner you get through the first four phases and begin that adaptation, the better."