- Mobile Paradigms | Sender 11
"A couple of weeks ago we had a Pecha Kutcha event at work. […] I thought I'd talk about paradigms. Sounds daft, but it's really food for thought if you, well, take time to think about it."
- Interview: Amy Buckner on Mobile Usability | UXbyDesign.org
"Enter Amy Buckner, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of AnswerLab, a user experience research company based out of San Francisco. I’ve worked closely with Amy on a couple of usability tests and wanted to see how AnswerLab is approaching mobile usability."
- The Mobile App User Experience | Functioning Form
"Mobile devices also force software designers to focus on only the most important data and actions in an application."
- The Next Big Thing in Mobile: 5 Trends We’re Watching | MobileBehavior
"Last week I participated on a panel for the Commonwealth Club of California on Microsoft’s Mountain View campus called The Next Big Thing in Mobile. […] My experience at the event prompted me to take a moment to organize a few of the overarching mobile trends […]"
- The Making of the NPR News iPhone App | Inside NPR Blog
"[…] while the app's interface is simple, its creation was complex, involving dozens of contributors, from designers and developers to business strategists and communication specialists, all working together for more than half a year."
- The iPhone is Not Easy to Use: A New Direction for UX Design | Johnny Holland
"The iPhone is surprisingly difficult to use, but it sure is fun! And that is why it’s a game-changer."