- The Do’s and Don’ts of Presentation Fonts | SlideShare Blog
"Never has something so small created such grand disasters for so many. It may seem trivial, but when it comes to incorporating text into your slides font is everything. The size and style of the lettering you choose for your presentation can make your presentation take wing or make it crash and burn."
- Importance of Great Web Typography & Excellent Examples | Onextrapixel
"Good typography helps to establish good visual hierarchy, leading the reader across the page in accordance to the level of importance of the different text and images. It can also provide visual punctuation and graphic accents to help readers to connect text with images, and headlines with content."
- Typeface Designers Wrestle With the World of Pixels | NYTimes
"We have lots of ideas, some have to do with design and some have to do with the technology that delivers the font,” Mr. Hoefler said. 'That’s the secret formula we can’t talk about yet.'"
- Gore’s choice | Typotheque
"I called Nikola, the author of the font, and informed him of the situation. ‘Hi Nikola, Al Gore wants you to change the numeral one in Brioni’."
- 50 First-class & New Downloadable Fonts For Professional Designs | DevSnippets
"In this collection, we’d like to present an overview of 50 of the best Free, New and High-quality Modern, Handwritten, grunge, Cartoon style fonts for clean and professional designs in 2009."