- How UCD and Agile can live together | Johnny Holland
"User Centered Design is the methodology by which you design a holistic product while considering the needs of stakeholders and users. Agile Development is a programming methodology and philosophy intended to overcome the challenges of the waterfall development process and to deliver clean and functional code. How can these two methodologies come together?"
- Bringing User Centered Design to the Agile Environment | Boxes and Arrows
"In this article, I will describe Agile and attempt to illuminate a potential minefield for those who are swept up in the fervor of this development trend and want to jump in headlong. Then I will present how practices within User Centred Design (UCD) can mitigate the inherent risks of Agile and how these may be integrated within Agile development approaches."
- Agile Software Development Meets User-Centered Design | The Human Factor Advocate
Summary of links on Agile and UCD
- Twelve emerging best practice for adding user experience work to agile software development | AgileProductDesign
"I'm often asked "does user experience practice work with Agile development?" The short answer is: of course it does!"
- Agile Archives | Carbon Five Community
"[W]e have a growing reading list of existing resources on the topic that I am posting here for you. If you have other resources for us, please share."